Prized for dense layers of foliage, Blush Pink™ Nandina provides soft color and texture perfect for a serene patio setting or welcoming guests at the front door. This versatile evergreen provides year-long color in containers, with soft waves of pink giving way to richer hues of red in fall and winter. Plant Blush Pink as a focal point or use as filler against an upright element. Nandina’s deep-cut foliage pairs well with the broad leaves of Heucherella and the wispy blades of Sassy Grass™ Sisyrinchium. Echo the rosy summertime hues with a cascade of White Blush EnduraScape™ Verbena blossoms.
- Blush Pink Nandina
- White Blush EnduraScape Verbena
- Cherry Laurel or other vertical growing evergreen
- ‘Alabama Sunrise’ Heucherella
- Blue eyed grass (Sisyrinchium)
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun to Part Shade
- USDA Hardiness Zones: 6 to 9
- Key Features: Attracts Butterflies, Dramatic Foliage Color, Easy Care, Fall Color, Year-round Interest
- Design Styles: Asian, Cottage, Contemporary, Rustic, Water-Wise, Container
Pin it for later!