When the urge to garden strikes, but time is short, here’s a powerful combo to add curb appeal. Sunshine Ligustrum adds golden foliage and vigorous growth for medium to large hedges or bright accents, while compact Baby Gem Boxwood gets in line for smaller borders.
For the red pop of visual impact, choose from red-blooming perennials like Red EnduraScape Verbena or Saucy Red Salvia, or the low-growing groundcover rose.
- ‘Sunshine’ Ligustrum
- Baby Gem Boxwood
- Pick from red blooming options like Red EnduraScape™ Verbena (shown here), Saucy™ Red Salvia for warmer climates or reach all the way to USDA Zone 4 with It’s a Breeze® Red Rose
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun to Part Shade
- USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 9
- Key Features: Attracts Butterflies, Water-wise, Easy Care, Summer & Fall Color
- Design Styles: Cottage, Rustic, FarmHouse, Container