Pink Crinum Lily
Crinum x powellii 'Roseum'
This Pink crinum lily survives and multiplies year after year and blooms prolifically on three to four foot scapes. On top of each scape are numerous pink lily shaped flowers from spring throughout the middle of summer. The robust foliage of this crinum adds a nice effect to any garden.
4" pink lily-shaped trumpets
Evergreen or Deciduous
7, 8, 9, 10
Returns Year After Year
Spring to Summer
Accent, Border, Container
Full Sun to Part Shade
Needs occasional watering once established.
Tolerates a wide range
Low amt of even n-p-k pre-planting
24" H x 20" W
- plant in Full Sun to Part Shade
- dig hole 2X the height of the bulb
- soil should be 2-3" over the bulb
- water after planting
- natural rainfall is best; summer irrigation is o.k.
- mulch in hard frost areas