Do you have a garden challenge? Linda Vater is here to solve it. Take a look at how she tackles narrow spaces in her landscape with 'Lemon-Lime' Nandina. See video below.
Why We Love It:
- Excellent ground cover when used en masse
- Good substitute for the delicacy of fern where fern won't grow
- Great textural interest combined with bold leaved like Hydrangea and Hosta
- Striking color contrast with dark wood leaved plants like Yew, Boxwood or Loropetalum
- Versatile, compact, perfect for containers and front of the border plantings.