Tulipa clusiana var. 'Tinka'
More than any other group of tulips, the brightly colored species tulips are the best choice for Southern gardens. 'Tinka' tulip displays a cream colored, warm pink combination.
Phototropic cream and orange-red blooms in mid-March
Evergreen or Deciduous
6, 7, 8
Returns Year After Year
Accent, Border, Container
Needs occasional watering once established.
Well-drained garden soil
Low amt of even n-p-k pre-planting
14+" H x Spreading
- plant in full sun
- slightly alkaline and dry soil
- dig hole 2X the height of the bulb
- soil should be 2-3" over the bulb
- water after planting
- natural rainfall is best; avoid summer irrigation
- digging and refrigeration are not necessary