Spotlight Plant: ‘Soft Caress’ Mahonia
Why we love 'Soft Caress' Mahonia...
‘Soft Caress’ is perfect for an Asian garden or as a specimen.
This versatile, dwarf mahonia also works great as an accent, container, mass planting or on a slope. Plant ‘Soft Caress’ in part sun to shade, water as needed and enjoy the texture and contrast it adds to your landscape all year long.
Want to incorporate ‘Soft Caress’ Mahonia into your garden? We’ve got a few ideas!
- 1. Design your secret garden.
- 2. Check out Erica Glasner’s style advice for three suggestions using ‘Soft Caress’ in elegant landscape applications.
- 3. Discover how the sunny hue of ‘Soft Caress’ can be paired with complementary purple for eye-catching combinations
- 4. Take a look at ‘Soft Caress’ and ‘Lemon Lime’ Nandina to learn how to combine contrasting and harmonizing plant characteristics to stunning effect in the shade garden.
- 5. For a unique DIY project, learn how to create a glass garden, and enjoy ‘Soft Caress’ as a one-of-a-kind addition to your home décor!