Beeline Petite Veronica
Veronica 'Verspi' PPAF
This new Veronica is perfect for smaller spaces. Tucked into a mixed container, or planted along a pathway, you can expect months of color.
Vivid deep pink flowers on compact plant
Evergreen or Deciduous
4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Hardy to -25°F to -20°F
Clumping Habit, Cut Flowers
Accent, Border, Container, Cut Flowers, Groundcover, Mass Planting
Full Sun to Part Shade
Water weekly (or more often in extreme heat).
Moist well-drained acidic soil
Feed throughout growing season
8–10" H x 10"
Prune dead growth after flowering to promote new growth
- Water before planting
- Plant in Full sun to part shade
- Dig hole 2X the width of pot
- Backfill and plant 1–2" above soil level
- Water and add more soil if needed
- Mulch 1–2" deep around plant, avoiding area closest to stem