Not only are container garden ghouls a big hit with the kids, they also make a fun souvenir for them to take home and watch grow!
- 17 inch Terra Cotta
- Silver paint pen
- 1 Purple Diamond® Loropetalum
- 1 Blush Pink Nandina
- Small to medium sized Witch hat
- 1 bamboo skewer
- Make sure your container has a hole in the bottom of it so the water can drain once you start watering.
- Grab the silver paint pen and paint on the Container Garden Ghoul’s face!
- Pour in the soil until approximately 1 inch below the rim of the container.
Ask your local garden center which container, bark and soil they recommend for you to build your container garden
- Remove the brown plastic pot from the Purple Diamond® Loropetalum.
- Loosen up the root ball and plant Purple Diamond® Loropetalum in the center of your 17 inch terra cotta planter.
- Remove plastic pot from the Blush Pink™ Nandina and nestle in front of the Purple Diamond® Loropetalum.
- Place a bamboo skewer in the center of the pot and place the witch hat on top of the Purple Diamond® Loropetalum