Zephyranthes Pink Rain Lily
This large-flowered traditional pink rain lily blooms numerous times each summer/fall, usually following a rain. These special bulbs are uniquely suited for warm climates and require virtually no maintenance.
One of the largest blooms and bulb amongst rain lilies. 3-4 successive blooms.
Evergreen or Deciduous
8, 9, 10, 11
Drought Tolerance, Heat Tolerance, Reblooming, Water-wise
Accent, Border, Container
Full Sun to Part Shade
Needs occasional watering once established.
Tolerates a wide range
Low amt of even n-p-k pre-planting
6" H x clumping
- plant in Full Sun to Part Shade
- dig hole 2X the height of the bulb
- soil should be 2-3" over the bulb
- water after planting
- natural rainfall is best; summer irrigation is o.k.
- mulch in hard frost areas