‘Lilac Wonder’ Tulip
Tulipa bakeri 'Lilac Wonder'
More than any other group of tulips, the brightly colored species tulips are the best choice for Southern gardens. 'Lilac Wonder' tulip displays soft pink petals with a strong yellow base in a combination that will take your breath away.
Phototropic peach/yellow blooms in mid-March
Evergreen or Deciduous
6, 7, 8
Returns Year After Year
Accent, Border, Container
Needs occasional watering once established.
Well-drained garden soil
Low amt of even n-p-k pre-planting
8-10" H x Clumping
- plant in full sun
- slightly alkaline and dry soil
- dig hole 2X the height of the bulb
- soil should be 2-3" over the bulb
- water after planting
- natural rainfall is best; avoid summer irrigation
- digging and refrigeration are not necessary