‘Lady Jane’ Tulip
Tulipa clusiana var. 'Lady Jane'
More than any other tulip type, the brightly colored species tulips are the best choice for Southern gardens. 'Lady Jane' is a Southern classic with a pink and white combination that is both delicate and bold.
Phototropic pink/white blooms in mid-March
Evergreen or Deciduous
6, 7, 8
Returns Year After Year
Accent, Border, Container
Needs occasional watering once established.
Tolerates a wide range
Low amt of even n-p-k pre-planting
6-12" H x Spreading
- plant in full sun
- slightly alkaline and dry soil
- dig hole 2X the height of the bulb
- soil should be 2-3" over the bulb
- water after planting
- natural rainfall is best; avoid summer irrigation
- digging and refrigeration are not necessary