Habranthus Pink Rain Lily
There are many rain lilies that bloom all across the world, but few put on the show of Habranthus robustus. This pink rain lily will bloom 4 to 6 times in one summer, not minding the heat or humidity. They can be seen performing in shady areas and in Full Sun. These larger rain lily bulbs quickly clump and spread, offering a showy display in an otherwise dormant summer garden.
3-4 pink blooms per stalk
Evergreen or Deciduous
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Returns Year After Year
Accent, Border, Container
Full Sun to Part Shade
Needs occasional watering once established.
Well-drained garden soil with rich organic matter
Low amt of even n-p-k pre-planting
8-10" H x Clumping
- plant in Full Sun to Part Shade
- dig hole 2X the height of the bulb
- soil should be 2-3" over the bulb
- water after planting
- natural rainfall is best; summer irrigation is o.k.
- mulch in hard frost areas