‘Ellen Bosanquet’ Crinum Lily
Crinum 'Ellen Bosanquet' Lily
A must for any traditional Southern garden, 'Ellen Bosanquet' Crinum offers burgundy flowers during the hottest summer months. Blooms are usually triggered after a good rain.
Trumpet-shaped dark pink blooms mid-summer
Evergreen or Deciduous
7, 8, 9, 10
Returns Year After Year
Accent, Border, Container
Full Sun to Part Shade
Needs occasional watering once established.
Tolerates a wide range
Low amt of even n-p-k pre-planting
12-24" H x Clumping
- plant in Full Sun to Part Shade
- dig hole 2X the height of the bulb
- soil should be 2-3" over the bulb
- water after planting
- natural rainfall is best; summer irrigation is o.k.
- mulch in hard frost areas